Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Throw Back Fun Anyone?!










So as you can tell I decided to do a little vintage/thrift shopping for fun. I found a pretty interesting place, I'm not sure if it has a name but the building a had a huge mural that said Flea Market. My best description of this place would only allow me the benefit of calling it a hoarders second home.

One large room filled with everything and then some, and then some more, with plenty of dust (hand sanitizer waiting in the wings, lol). My boy friend and I thought it a good idea to take some pictures of the really cool items there. Anything from your era???

 Also, my boyfriend managed to find a fossil and DKNY watch in a basket in a corner under sum stuff...LOL We went to the jewelry store right after and just need to purchase batteries. So guess who has a new watch, I do-I do.

Just thought this would be a fun post.

THANKS BUNCHES

1 comment:

  1. Girl, this post made me wanna go and pull my nintendo out.. I think I might! lol

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete